- COMPACT PROTECTION: The Catherine Malandrino stick umbrella collapses down to an extremely portable bundle. Measuring just 12″ long and weighing less than 1lb, the Velcro folding, handheld umbrella is extremely portable in handbags, suitcases, knapsacks and more! The umbrella is equipped with a matching travel sleeve to keep your bag dry and clean from all of that rain residue. The foldable and portable design is perfect for men, women, teens, and kids who don’t like bulk.
- ONE-TOUCH OPEN: Pop up protection with a single press of the button on the handle. Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Never struggle again with those old-style, painful finger pinching release mechanisms. The Catherine Malandrino Travel Umbrella features an auto open/close button equipped on the ergonomic rubberized grip handle for quick, one-second closure while going out in the rainy weather or going back inside. Perfect for one handed operation.
- FIRM NON-SLIP GRIP: The handle sports an ergonomic shape, and the texture and rubber casing ensure a secure hold. The ergonomic, non-slip, and rubberized finished handle allows for easy carrying. The umbrella also has a wrist strap attached to make sure you have full control while carrying.
- READY FOR WEATHER: It’s compact enough to carry in a laptop bag, purse, briefcase, car seat pocket anywhere you go, you’ll be prepared with protection. Most small umbrellas are made of 6 aluminum ribs but this umbrella is equipped with 8 metal ribs that flex minimally to resist powerful winds without turning inside out. The waterproof and weather-resistant umbrella defends against the elements remarkably. Coated water repellent fabric outdoes other compact umbrellas making it easy to shake off.
- EASY STORING: Tuck it back into the included sleeve to keep it tidily stashed. Keep it easy accessible over your wrist using the build-in wrist-strap, or use it to hang up and keep handy.